NOTE: PROFANITY AND THE EXCESSIVE USE OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
It is an offence under the Liquor Laws of Prince Edward Island to be off your designated site with alcohol. Such actions may result in fines of up to $100 per offence.
Security deposits may be charged at the management’s discretion.
1. PLEASE OBSERVE THE 15 KM/H SPEED LIMIT AND ONE WAY DIRECTIONS. WATCH FOR CHILDREN.
2. Gate cards must be kept with guests at all times to gain entrance to the campground. Lost or missing cards must be replaced at the guests expense. They must be returned to the Registration Office on final departure.
3. Plase check out at Registration Office on final departure before 11am.
4. Please remain on the site assigned to you. Should you wish to change sites, NOTIFY THE REGISTRATION OFFICE FIRST.
5. Plase DO NOT use fireplace for garbage. Do not let liquids or water run out of campers on site – if you wish to do this, set up on a site supplied with a sewer outlet.
6. Pets must wear a leash. Please clean pet excrement from site.
7. Visitors are not permitted after 11 pm.
8. All noises must be curtailed by 11 pm for the benefit of those who may wish to rest. Please – no loud noises at any hour.
9. Hot water is provided at no extra cost. It is, therefore, requested that parents do not permit their children to play in the showers, and that water is not wasted needlessly. Help us to keep the washrooms clean. Use waste containers for the disposal of sanitary napkins and other such articles.
10. Management reserves the right to ban campfires during dry periods or when winds are high. Campfires must never be left unattended. Firewood is available for sale at the Recreation Centre, the grocery store, and Registration Office when other locations are closed (after 10pm). A fine will be levied on anyone found damaging trees by debarking, cutting or removing branches.
11. Please observe the swimming regulations. For sanitary reasons, pets are note permitted within the enclosed area. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR GLASS in pool area.
12. One picnic table is assigned to each site. DO NOT MOVE TABLES. If one party takes two tables, someone else does without a table – consider your neighbor.
The property is privately owned and the Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests, and loss of money, jewellery or valuable of any kind.
We welcome your feed back regarding the campground operation, staff, facilities and programs. Please leave your comment card at the Registration Office.
This post is also available in: French